You don't want me in Red, I don't wanna be in Red so stop matching me against Red Killers!
I'm tired of going against Red Killers nearly every match and I am currently a proud Rank 9, with no interest in going back to Red (unless they launch rewards). I'm having fun, escaping AND dying while using various crazy perk builds. Keyword is fun, I can't remember having this much fun in Red. Every match felt so serious. However for some reason, I am getting Rank 1-4 Killers very often on PS4 even during normal day hours. I was just in a match against a Rank 2 Billy, and the four Surivors ranged from 8-11. Why is this happening? Is it because no Killers in my Rank or no Survivors in Red?
Comments
It might be a mix of both those things, I have also noticed that it is taking longer to find survivor matches. But if you are in a SWF that can also affect the killers you are ranked against.
Survivors De-ranking out of the red ranks means that match making starts looking into other ranks to fill lobbies.