I found the only way I can play Nurse

Using Play With Your Food I just 3k'd as a no blink attack Nurse. I only blinked to get across the map. I lucked out because the survivors all started together and the obsession thought I was breaking chases with him because he was too skilled for me. That gave me tons of easy stacks for PWYF and the other survivors didn't leave my side until I killed the first one and they realized they should probably start working on gens.

Chase the obsession for two seconds > break a pallet or gen to end the chase > repeat until I had 2 or 3 stacks > down and hook a survivor.

This definitely isn't gonna work if the survivors don't play like idiots but it was a lot of fun to watch them try to troll me and 3 out of 4 of them die.

Oh and I only did this because I had a chase ritual for Nurse. Nearly double pipped and got 70k BP. ๐Ÿ˜…

Comments