Did this actually have the guide?
By getting banned... yeet
Did you get banned for exploiting? If so then you deserved your ban to be honest.
However if that's not the case, what's the topic of this thread because it will get taken down if you don't have a clear topic.
@NMCKE ######### posting I think
@NMCKE said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/60351/tutorial-how-to-do-the-2-killer-glitchDid you get banned for exploiting? If so then you deserved your ban to be honest.However if that's not the case, what's the topic of this thread because it will get taken down if you don't have a clear topic.
@NMCKE said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/60351/tutorial-how-to-do-the-2-killer-glitch
It's bait.
@VESSEL said:@NMCKE ######### posting I think
@VESSEL said:
@CallMeSpidey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/446798#Comment_446798It's bait.
@CallMeSpidey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/446798#Comment_446798
@MineAntoiya @CallMeSpidey
Well, I'll stop wasting my time :p
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did this actually have the guide?
Did you get banned for exploiting? If so then you deserved your ban to be honest.
However if that's not the case, what's the topic of this thread because it will get taken down if you don't have a clear topic.
@NMCKE ######### posting I think
It's bait.
@MineAntoiya @CallMeSpidey
Well, I'll stop wasting my time :p