Dedicated Servers' Hit-boxes...

Is it just me or do some hit-boxes on the PTB look even worse than before? I recently saw a video by No0b3 with him playing the new PTB to test out the dedicated servers, and I'm not sure what to think after I saw some of these hits. Getting hit through pallets, windows, awkward blinding, and chainsawing (tbh I don't know if it's just me, but it kinda looks off. Like he's too far away to actually be chainsawing them). And we plays survivor it somehow seems to get worse?

I'll link the video if you want to see some of "off" hit-boxes. But my question to any of you, is that have any of you guys experienced these hit-boxes in the PTB?

Comments

  • Oops! Forgot to link the video! Here it is if you want to see it though.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2Kp5GX2OY

  • Oh god I honestly thought this would fix some of the accuracy with the these ######### hit boxes but I guess not I play on console so I haven’t tried it

  • I suggest you play it yourself and then give your own feedback. I haven't been participating in this PTB beyond one round to see the endgame collapse because it's not interesting enough to me. I saw No0b3's video as well and the hitboxes and chainsaw collision did look worse off, but I'm going to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and attribute it to the servers still being tested.

  • @T0xicTyler said:

    I suggest you play it yourself and then give your own feedback. I haven't been participating in this PTB beyond one round to see the endgame collapse because it's not interesting enough to me. I saw No0b3's video as well and the hitboxes and chainsaw collision did look worse off, but I'm going to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and attribute it to the servers still being tested.

    I most likely gonna try it tomorrow. I just didn't have the time to try it out since School being a thorn in my side rn with testing. And I really do hope that the devs will fix it since just on the video alone, it look really #########.

  • The dedicated server test has lots of bugs and amazing glitches. Huntress is the best killer in the game on ptb. She one shots entire teams with a single hatchet if you get them in a line. I've managed to wound two people with one hatchet. Get a person directly in the head they just go straight to dying state. I wouldn't worry about it though. Once the actual roll out happens they will sort stuff out.

  • @Peanits already said it’s only being tested to see if the servers can handle the load of players at the moment.