Wiggle bar glitch
So I think I figured out exactly what will cause the wiggle bar glitch and I'd like others to see if I'm correct.
I've noticed that if I get into a lobby and don't ready up at all and let the timer tick all the way down I get the wiggle bar from the start if the match. I did this 5 times in a row .
Now if I ready and unready I don't get it. I'd just like someone else to test this and see what happens
Comments
Fortunately, this bug is already fixed in the PTB and will also be fixed in the live build in the next update.
Yay I'm glad to hear it. Was I correct tho? The scientist in me is curious if the ready unready thing had anything to do with it. I believe in coincidences but not 5 times in a row.
I'm unsure, but that seems like a fate befitting of those who do not ready up in the lobby.
I'm joking, please don't eat me.
Lmao I usually do, I swear!!! I just happened to be watching the trapper explaining the endgame collapse video and wanted to finish it! Nervous unsure Dwight is my man tho lol
"Spoiler Warning" is just a white/blank bubble....now I'll never know!
To be extra sure that you don't accidentally spoil it, the text is the same colour as the background. Highlighting it will show it.
...can't believe I never knew.
At this point I'm starting to believe it's a mind game. The killer sits there waiting to see if there's a last second switch, you already have them panicking and stressed before the match starts, and then when nothing happens they're just left angry and confused.
Meanwhile, you get to watch 1 more minute of Netflix.