So I unknowingly had the infinite mend glitch take effect whilst I was playing Legion
Yeah so, I just started playing the game consistently again, After a month or so break, And knew about the Infinite mend glitch being a thing, Because I saw the little banner on the forums about it being triggered by using Filthy blade PLUS Nasty blade, however, I didn't read too much about it, because It didn't really affect me that much, since a Rarely play The Legion. I just played a match using Filthy blade And stab wounds study, and noticed the bug was occurring when a Dwight was mending, But I remembered that the last time I did The stabbing To him Was a Good while ago.
SO he said he recorded me doing it, which is understandable, If someone is cheating Id certainly want to record it, and you know, show That whomever to say "Hey, this person is playing unfairly/breaking the rules!" However, I wasn't KNOWINGLY Cheating, because it was to my understanding that the bug was only triggered by the use of both Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade at once. Had I known the bug was triggering any sooner than the point I did (Dwight was the last survivor alive, Its only then when I realized he shouldn't still be mending from when I last Stabbed him; He should've either entered the dying state, or finished mending by now) I would've left the match, so that I could go play another killer match that was, you know, fair.
Am I gonna get Banned?
Cause I really don't wanna get banned.
Comments
No if you didn't abuse it. Doing it just one time i think you're fine.