Make it so when someone dc's they die by the new entity kill animation
Title, I think that the new sacrifice animation for dc's would be a much better fit than a survivor just falling asleep. We will also be able to see this sweet death a lot more.
Title, I think that the new sacrifice animation for dc's would be a much better fit than a survivor just falling asleep. We will also be able to see this sweet death a lot more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1. I wouldn’t mind a small thing like that.
I don't see why not, it's such an epic mori we need to see it happen more often.