How am I supposed to buy the new characters (XBOX)
Update is out on Xbox. However the Curtain Call DLC is not available in MS store, and there is no option to buy it in game with actual money. Only Auric Cells which are apparently disabled now.
So we waited all this time for the update AND STILL CANNOT PLAY THE NEW CHARACTERS. WTH devs?!
Comments
Ah ok. That makes sense. Kinda annoying but w/e I guess.
Auric Cells are available on the Xbox Australia store, the Curtain Call DLC is not.
Apparently you have to fork over $10 in Auric Cells, no clue.
by waiting midnight in your current time zone
Guys I got the answer, stop bumping the thread thanks.
Except it won't be because midnight in Australia has come and gone 6 hours ago.
I have no idea why Queen said this, it is not how the Xbox and Playstation store work.
If its not on the Australia or Japan store, its not going to be on US or Europe either.