2.0.0
At this point I don't know what to do anymore I'm maxed out on shards (I really want that doctor in a suit cosmetic) I can barely make through a trial without lag like come on now really waiting for 2.0.0 like a kid waiting for Christmas
At this point I don't know what to do anymore I'm maxed out on shards (I really want that doctor in a suit cosmetic) I can barely make through a trial without lag like come on now really waiting for 2.0.0 like a kid waiting for Christmas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only the Updates tho..You dont have the DLC &&You can't get the Cells..you Have to wait until midnight for that..
I'm on ps4 and its in my that we get some good news to