How long does the average match last?

How long does the average game last nowadays? I understand that each trial is different and that there are a number of different variables that affect this so I'm hoping to get a large spread of data values to determine an accurate mean.

Comments

  • For me it depends. Anywhere from 5 minutes or so if it's an SWF team that is coordinated to 15-20 minutes if it's a bunch of new players and I take it easy on them. Average, maybe 10-12 minutes when I play Killer. Good bit faster as a Survivor though since I'm higher rank and the players are a bit better. Maybe 8-10 minutes there. Although that also includes the times I really screw up and I'm dead within 3-4 minutes. Lol

  • Average for me is 8 minutes. Once I get to Red Ranks, average is 5 minutes. 
  • If survivors just wanna have fun: 12 minutes.
    If they just want to play like intended (do the gens - escape): 4 minutes.

  • Thank you all for your feedback and time. Good luck in all of your future trials.
  • Trolls 10-20 min
    Tryhards ~5 mins