Anybody Getting A Lot of DC's?

Since the Plague update came out, I haven't been able to get through a single match without the Survivor's disconnecting. Like, ALL of them. I don't have this problem for any other game I play, so I don't know if this is a DbD problem, or a ME problem. Does anybody have any ideas, or anybody have a similar experience to mine that could tell me what's going on?

Comments

  • It's a dead by daylight centric issue. Players are purposely dcing at a high rate and the game is also forcibly dcing players at a high rate. So right now you've got to deal with dcs as best you can. Sucks though as dcs cripple scoring across the entire game for both killer and survivor.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    It's a dead by daylight centric issue. Players are purposely dcing at a high rate and the game is also forcibly dcing players at a high rate. So right now you've got to deal with dcs as best you can. Sucks though as dcs cripple scoring across the entire game for both killer and survivor.

    That sucks. I thought it was a DbD issue, but a friend I talk to says he doesn't even experience DC's as high of a rate as I do, so I didn't know if it was a problem for me or not.

  • Sometimes they are not intentional DC's, if there is no sound when there is a DC it means they got kicked from the game.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    Sometimes they are not intentional DC's, if there is no sound when there is a DC it means they got kicked from the game.

    I know that, but that's what I've been experiencing. It's never intentional, they always just disconnect, like my connection was bad.