Will there ever be a gamma setting to this game???

In some areas I can't see smack.
Such as claudies hiding in the grass.
I played a game quite recently and just when I had gotten her into the dying state it was almost like if she disappeared.
I found her about 5 seconds later, but I think that I should atleast be able to see the survivors I just brought to the dying state!

Comments

  • @Skorpanio said:
    In some areas I can't see smack.
    Such as claudies hiding in the grass.
    I played a game quite recently and just when I had gotten her into the dying state it was almost like if she disappeared.
    I found her about 5 seconds later, but I think that I should atleast be able to see the survivors I just brought to the dying state!

    dats the point

  •      Thank the Entity New Moon Bouquet has been removed.