WHY AM I GETTING IN LOBBIES WITH EUROPEANS ?
I am from Asia, Bangladesh to be exact, yet I'm getting matched up with europeans. Why is this happening ? Is there a way to change the server I'm connected to?
I am from Asia, Bangladesh to be exact, yet I'm getting matched up with europeans. Why is this happening ? Is there a way to change the server I'm connected to?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You in the PTB or live game? In the live game all you need to do is just find another lobby to maybe pair with someone better.
PTB though you will be out of luck as dedicated servers don't give but one option and if it's bad you have no choice but to use it.
PTB
This has to be a mistake, in other games you can change servers if you have bad connection in one, I hope they implement it here too