New Killer Hellraiser

Hello Community! I have an idea for a New Killer. Do you know the pinhead from the movie Hellraiser? I think that would be quite suitable for the game. As a weapon you can give him a chain to hit or throw. As Mori, I think of the pulling apart of the survivors with the chains. I also have ideas for perks. For example, you could spray a hellfire out of a generator. The survivors would be shocked or even injured. As Survivor you could take Kirsty or the Toymaker le merchon. This is an idea of ​​mine. Did not find it in the forum and thought, well, I'll write it to you. Please give me feedback on this idea.

Comments

  • If you want us to give feedback, we literally need to see what the killer can do, and what perks is being brought with them. Try reading other people's ideas, and formulate the post to resemble it.