Xbox Update is Here!

Comments

  • Aparently the store is not active yet.
  • Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

  • Glossed said:

    Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

    Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully
  • SO HYPED LETS GOOOOOO!!!

  • I'm very lucky for ya'll Xbox players! Sadly I'm Ps4 and I'm pretty sad I still have to wait. Anyway, hope you enjoy the Clown!
  • Glossed said:

    Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

    Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully

    Thanks for the information I almost crapped myself

  • Yeah thankfully I checked on the forum before i went to sleep and stayed up to try it. I thought they were going to reset the shards but they didnt thankfully and I had a bit to get a cosmetic