I have a (probably already said) suggestion to better The Legion

This is my first post so it may look unpolished. I do like the state the legion will be in, but I think to make them more viable I would suggest these changes. I take heavy inspiration from Tyde Time so he check out his videos on the legion. These suggestions are going off the April 23rd tweaks for the legion.

I suggest That feral frenzy would just injure the survivor on the first hit but show the locations of other survivors in this state, then hit the survivor again to apply deep wounds and once this happens the other survivors locations are no longer shown. For deep wounds, I like the idea of having the affect only removable by other survivors and mending yourself only extends the timer, but other survivors auras would be shown so they can remove it easier and he timer wouldn’t go down in the killers terror radius.

Thank you for looking at my suggestion!

Comments

  • I actually think that would make him worse. What DW does is require survivors to mend. Removing that aspect of it would be removing the pressure that came with forcing that and you wouldn't be able to see people after applying the pressure, too. Is the suggestion to make it so the first hit would injure, therefore could possibly down? 'Cause that'd be broken. It's a free first hit for a reason.