Collapse: red trails?
What are the super bright red trails? Are those blood trails effected by a perk or are those normally visible on PC? I play on console and nothing is that bright or discernable. Is that something unique to the collapse?
What are the super bright red trails? Are those blood trails effected by a perk or are those normally visible on PC? I play on console and nothing is that bright or discernable. Is that something unique to the collapse?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, just a collapse thing. It should be added to console once the patch rolls out. When the patch releases though, is unknown
Thanks. For a second I thought it was how blood trails looked on PC with bloodhound and was horrified if that us the graphic quality loss on console.
You are new player?
Sadly no I've been playing for several months, just starting to play as killer.