There's no reason to nerf pig.

If I managed to put a bear trap (or multiple bear traps) on people's heads, then activate the collapse I should be able to, making bear traps stay inactive if I activate the collapse means there is no point to doing so as pig, as survivors will just be able to heal and run out the exit gate. If I chased and downed four people, trapped their heads and there just running around like headless chickens I should be allowed to pressure them. Hell if this is to powerful I'd just extend the egc for the pig by two minute if activated by her, that way they have 5 mins to get the trap off,

The terror radius nerf was completely unnecessary and gets rid of her potential to pressure people, while also making survivors be able to do essentially anything they want while someone's being chased near them. A good combo used to be unerving presence and distressing for ultra small skill checks (in order to regress boxes from far away.) Now there's no point to that strategy. Hell I can't even properly leave a survivor as pig now, and this is coming from someone who plays both sides and typically more survivor due to having a group of friends then killer.

Please don't nerf the pig like this. I was so hopeful the egc was going to make her into a scary killer to actually verse against

Comments