Plunderer's Instinct percentages?
What are the exact percentage increases per tier for PI in regards to the rarity of the item in the chest you open? Been rocking tier 3 PI for months now and I'm seriously struggling to find good items with it, even with the apparent 'considerable' chance to find an item of higher rarity. It's just one common brown toolbox after another! Not really something you should or want to see after opening MULTIPLE chests in one game. Personally think it should guarantee AT LEAST an uncommon yellow item, possibly a green rare item at tier 3?
Comments
I have no idea. But you could run Up The Ante to increase your luck or using an offering
Works extremely well for me *shrug*
Maybe he's unlucky :x
I’ve also pulled a rainbow map,
Aren't obtainable anymore through chests though.

If I'm right, they removed all of the pink items from chests.
So even with all of the luck in the world, you'll only get purples.
Ah, well. I'll just have to keep trying and hope my luck changes in future. Cheers, all.
This might be a man issue... but i don´t see a difference between pink and purple.