No One Left Behind
So perks that affects end games:
How are they going to be changed?
(Also, if the perk No One Left Behind has its speed increased to around 30%, could it now be a great perk against the End Game Collapse? Thanks :D)
So perks that affects end games:
How are they going to be changed?
(Also, if the perk No One Left Behind has its speed increased to around 30%, could it now be a great perk against the End Game Collapse? Thanks :D)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
whoops, i spoke about the wrong perk
As for NOLB, This was taken directly from PTB notes.
Paired with the bloodpoints stacks and the speed increase ( I don't see that in the patch notes btw) it would now be a much better perk to use than before, being that after ECG points for actions are much higher. I see perks such as Hope and Wake Up being very good end game perks as well. I don't see them getting changed tho, but of course I don't know that for sure.
I know Left Behind is getting a massive buff, although... I'm still a little confused as I heard that once the EGC actually begins, all the generators become locked. So it will trigger, but will become useless to you. I don't know.
Hope will become a tier higher, and you'll see it a lot more I bet. It's a good perk anyway, but now, great.
Generally, NOLB only increases both BP and speed by a very paltry amount, making it a waste of a perk slot. I suppose that extra time will help now, so it might become useful. Before EGC changes, everyone recommended WGLF over it, as the BP gain was so much more and the unhook animations were like micro-seconds in speed faster.
I haven't done extensive games with them so this is just general consensus.