Issues i have with the legion and pig changes some common some not.
Everything I point out has its reasons so this is pretty long however if you only care for what I am talking about (tldr or whatever its called) than just look at the first sentence of each paragraph.
Theses are my issues regarding legion:
-he can't search lockers in frenzy. this is unessary as he already can't miss anymore so all survivors need to do is jump in and wait for him to cancel than get a 2-3 seconds head start. I see no reason to call it a bug when it was broken before but could actually be useful with his changes.
-He only gets half of his frenzy bar per hit. this makes chaining with fresh harder because you could cover more distance after a hit post nerfs depending if you get the hit early with theses changes.
-legion can't see blood anymore. There was no need for this nerf scratch marks are one thing and with the spirit it makes sense but not with legion he's human. I know it won't matter in feral frenzy but for 'realism' it should be given back as it presents almost no balance problems regarding how he still functions.
-bleedout stops in terror radius with NO decrease to the bleedout timer. I didn't see it in the patch notes but I'm assuming its happening, now that he can't decrease the timer with frenzy or even if they are nearby the timer should be decreased to 20 seconds or less. He has a normal terror radius which is pretty big and if the change were mending stops the bleedout timer is still a thing this makes it a even bigger reason to decrease the timer.
-He still suffers from his power being depleted from successful attacks out of frenzy. With the changes to frenzy from it taking longer to charge and missed attacks canceling frenzy along with the power being depleted from regular attacks legion will be useing his power a lot less. If he no longer suffered from regular attacks he would not have to worrie about trading a regular hit in exchange for his entire power bar.
Now for the pig
-Traps are terror radius based. Do I need to say more, they already have a 2 minute timer and now you can't even put pressure on the boxes by useing your terror radius as a reason for them to leave and find another box so now they just need to stick around and wait for you to leave. Lets not forget that you also will get your time paused if the killer is doing anything but crouching so chases and none crouch patroling will help them with there already long timer.
- there is no activation after the last gen. I understand why they did it but i think there would be someway to activate them. I think a good idea is if you open the exit gate with a trap on it activates it or something. Another idea is to just buff the pigs default kit as these changes heavily nerf her end game potential which is were she was best at.
Those are pretty much all the things i think should be changed/reconsidered.
Comments
2,5 min timer.
And yes I hate this pig changes.
The survivors have 3~5 min time to go through a gate.
Why nerfing pig......
Aaand now pig NEEDS a buff.
Example for a buff:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58341/my-pig-buff-idea-updated