I have never liked the swamp maps, simply because to me, they are by far the most bland, dull, uninteresting maps in the game. All the other maps have more style and atmosphere in my opinion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quite possibly, yes.
No, I like swamp as survivor too but I also like Coldwind farm as killer so my opinion is invalidated.
Swamp is my favorite...my least favorite are the inside maps.
Me too i love the swamp realm and i like the pale rose
My two best games I ever played as survivor were both on the swamp map; that's why I love that map.
I have never liked the swamp maps, simply because to me, they are by far the most bland, dull, uninteresting maps in the game. All the other maps have more style and atmosphere in my opinion.
They alright