Ardetha on the pig nerfs (his main)

Very roughly quoted, I promise no strawmanning

"The devs asked me a month ago for my opinion on the pig, as I'm a pig main and they know that there are a lot of pig mains in my community. I told them that the pig needed help, and they ignored me [...] but there's no point in getting worked up because I'm not a fog whisperer, so my opinion doesn't matter. They've never listened to PTB feedback, the last one they listened to was the clown"

Devs. Why.

image.png


Comments

  • I was expecting his current toughts on the PTB nerfs

  • And he wasn't even toxic, he never DCs and there's only a mild level of post-game trash-talking if the survivors get down and dirty trash-talking him.

    Goes to show how much the developers care about the community when they ask for opinions from an actually good and positive impact in the their community, Ardetha, and then throw his feedback in the corporate heating furnace.

  • Problem is many of the fog whisperers not saying there aren't good ones have a bias and we get these changes and ideas from them.

  • They ignored the opinions of someone who knows what he is talking about?

    How surprising, this PTB is so good I thought to opposite...