I hope you enjoy tunneling
As more killers are reduced to garbage tier, this playstyle will only become more prevalent. I fear that weak killers will lead to more toxicity.
As more killers are reduced to garbage tier, this playstyle will only become more prevalent. I fear that weak killers will lead to more toxicity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well the new DS will be even more popular if that happens. And borrowed time.
Yeah especially since it seems they encourage Legion to tunnel when it's not what they are supposed to do.
Yeah, Legion is not worth playing like you were supposed to before. Just tunnel one guy or don't use the power at all.
So in other words same ######### different day? Was there ever a time when killers weren't tunneling?
Killer already tunneled and/or camped in 75% of the games. So nothing new.
Looooool. That lEgiT strategy is in almost 80% of my games. Nothing new. That's why we have the new DS, borrowed time and I mostly play swf. So bring it on.