Being a Legion Main
Since the Legion nerf was announced, I decided to become a Legion main while I still had time. I loved it! I spent my iridescent shards on the Susie outfit, equipped the brown addons until I got used to the ferel frenzy speed and then stepped it up with my green addons and started using all my Survivor Puddings and Bloody Party Streamers.
Because of the known toxicity, I had been avoiding Frank's Mix Tape and only had one in my collection. Four toolbox Claudette's showed up in the lobby and I knew it was time to try it out. DC, DC, DC and the final Claudette walks up to me with a friendly "teabag twirl" (if that makes sense). This was my only time to use Franks Mix Tape and so unfortunately she had to die with muliple stab wounds to her stupid grinning face.
I'm all out of good Legion offerings. I'll miss you Legion Susie Our time was brief but you shall always be remembered. Farewell.
Comments
I guess I'm going to have to be a pig main for a week now because I won't be playing pig again once the release is out!