What are the best perks to use on doctor,pig and freddy?

What are the best perk builds to use on doctor,pig,and freddy?

Comments

  • At this link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ao65gKT41UvKjGoMnzFzLK6Hza0S

    I've got an excel document of killer builds that I gathered from various sources. Just scroll to find Doctor, Pig and Freddy builds. Some are serious, some are meme builds. I can't guarantee any or all of them are 'top tier' builds. There's a 'general' build included for almost every killer. The link updates as I update the original too, which is neat.

  • @lordkaz said:

    At this link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ao65gKT41UvKjGoMnzFzLK6Hza0S

    I've got an excel document of killer builds that I gathered from various sources. Just scroll to find Doctor, Pig and Freddy builds. Some are serious, some are meme builds. I can't guarantee any or all of them are 'top tier' builds. There's a 'general' build included for almost every killer. The link updates as I update the original too, which is neat.

    Ok thanks