Shrine Of Secrets
So my shrine is up and running but my friends shrine isnt working yet is there a reason behind this
So my shrine is up and running but my friends shrine isnt working yet is there a reason behind this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is nuts I even tryed uninstalling the game and re-downloading it to see if it will fix it but Nope did not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you know its not supposed to be up
How do you know it not post to be up yet?????????
The shrine is not supposed to come back up till all three platforms have reached the 2.0 patch. As it stands both Xbox and PS4 are not there yet. The reason the shrine can't come back up on just PC is because it's shared across all three platforms. You'll just have to be patient.
who is Not Queen
but why is my shrine up and how did you do purple text
The shrine is up because an employee at BHVR made a mistake and turned it on when it wasn't supposed to be. They're already taking it down and even for people who have the new perks showing aren't allowed to buy them.
i was allowed to buy them
so how did you do purple text
abawgus2 troll detected.. too many questions and you want to drive people crazy thinking about the shrine being back
how the hell am i trolling like tf im just stating facts
Any idea when it's coming back guys? or an approximate date maybe? , because I have a lot of Iriscents xD
I don't believe this is Sony holding the patch back out of laziness or petty reasons. I've been with Sony since as long as I can remember, starting on PS1 and moving up every generation. I strongly believe that Sony is holding the patch back because it's so horribly broken. The 2.0 patch has caused major performance issues on both PC and Xbox One, with Xbox One being practically locked out of half their killer roster due to FPS drops and game freezes and they can't even play the new Clown killer. I feel the reason it's taking so long to come out on PS4 is due to the patch failing certification numerous times because of bugs, glitches or it's just harmful for the console as a whole.
Ohh conspiracy theories... Eww..
Conspiracies?! That’s common sense! What do you think certification is even there for!? It probably failed certification AT LEAST once. It was due to bugs that the same thing happened a bit after huntress release. It’s happened before.
@Sehkmet
Also, he may have a hard to read font, but at least he has grammar and a statement that makes sense. Purple isn’t even a format, and that has nothing to do with “throwing #########”.
i edited the mssg like 3 times while posting it, you are answering to an old version of it
In short we have to wait for these #########-trash consoles to get there ######### together.
Just tired of being Tethered to these subpar game machines when I own a PC.
It hasn't caused performance issues? Xbox cant play clown yet because the DLC hasnt been released, just the 2.0 update. It hasnt failed any certifications. The amount of time it has taken to update is typical of what I am used to when playing Smite on the PS4, where the PC version can get a major update a month before the PS4 version.
Those cursed chests! But this is very true. I guess the same advantage doesn't apply so much to DBD
I don't know when you last played Smite or if you check the main website in the news section but when Smite updates on PC the update has always made it to console in the following 12-13 days, like clockwork. It does not take a month or longer to get updates. Our last update with Baron Samedi came out exactly 12 days after it first dropped on PC. And I'll bet you that the next update will come to PS4 next Tuesday/Wednesday on the 10th or 11th. (also yeah ######### chests) Sony doesn't take an age and a half to do certification, they've always been fast and prompt unless they find a major bug or flaw. As for the clown DLC on Xbox that did come out a few days ago back on the 27th at midnight when their store updated and everyone YouTube video and twitch stream I watch of Xbox players shows horrible fps issues when playing as him, specifically when winding up to throw the bottle and the actual explosion of the bottle. The particle effects for the gas just kills their fps. Nurse is having FPS problems after blinking and worse if you chain blink more than twice up to the five time max. This is happening even on PC and twitch streamers have already called it out, e.g. True and Marth88. Huntress windup and throwing is also having fps issues as is the Doctor when he uses his shock ability on people. There are issues with 2.0 and it has caused degraded performance on PC and Xbox so for, Xbox being the worst off.
Smite's updates are rarely as big. As far as I was made aware, the 2.0 update was released but the clown was kept locked so I don't know how you saw that. It is hard to optimise a game for slower devices though without some FPS issues. I watch both True and Marth, and play the game myself, and have not seen them make these complaints, nor have I experienced the issues myself. I saw an FPS issue on Autohaven, but that fixed when I reloaded my game
And I’m sure you’re tired of being tethered to the “The subpar” gender, women, when you own a fedora. We know, you are a god among men and can do absolutely no wrong. Anyone who doesn’t cater to your needs should rot in a damp trench.
That's actually not true, Smite does get some big updates going. Just recently they kicked off a new adventure with a 3v3v3 game mode and a week later even added more variants to it, console got that surprisingly fast after PC, that one only being a week wait I believe instead of the standard 12-13 days. That was a huge multi-gig patch that brought in numerous rewards, a new game mode, new skins, etc.
Sony recently began offering a same day certification process, wonder if Behaviour would ever be able to take advantage of that
Hi-Rez has begun submitting updates for certification before they are released on PC, meaning they are completed closer together. The staff at Hi-Rez is a much larger number though so they can get away with doing this.
I also believe the Medusa Update was smaller than DBD 2.0, from what I remember when installing it myself
They just need to hurry up and get it back up!!!!!!!!!
Could be soon?