Legion patch
Hello, sir. I have played killer and survivor as korean. I can write english, but little. Please excuse me.
l feel terrible, legion patch.
you should degraded frank's mix tape. why you degraded franzy?
Hello, sir. I have played killer and survivor as korean. I can write english, but little. Please excuse me.
l feel terrible, legion patch.
you should degraded frank's mix tape. why you degraded franzy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(Well, I can not say abbreviated stuff here)
I really don't know why, I think they should have kept terror radius low and still be able to see blood. All other changes are fine for me.