Bloody Outfit
I've only now realized there is a blood covered outfit for Dwight..
The only question though is: WHERE THE HECK IS IT?
I've only now realized there is a blood covered outfit for Dwight..
The only question though is: WHERE THE HECK IS IT?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The prestige outfit?
You have to hit lvl 50, prestige, and do that 2 more times
@Rebel_Raven
Edit: do I need to reach lvl 50 with 3 different characters?
@YohanOnce you hit 50 you can click the middle of your bloodweb, you get a bloody item but need to level bloodweb from 1 again, if you already did that it should be in character customization
@Yohan No. Just with Dwight 3 times
When you hit 50 a prestige button appears in your bloodweb that resets dwight to 1. You lose everything on him and gain a piece of the outfit.
Ohhh man.
I wasted more than 3m blood points on prestige 1..
Now I reset :/
Thanks for the info guys.
No problem mate, its kinda pointless if you have a special outfit you like more, bloody outfits go on the basic outfits
@WatchBloodRain
You're right, I have purchased a very stylish outfit for him and wish I can cover it with blood. But If the bloody outfit that we get is more stealthy then so be it.
Fair enough, might want to aave for a million bloodpoints next time just so can get 4 perk slots at least to begin
@WatchBloodRain
Sad fact: I had 1m blood points, and spent it 5 minutes before I made this thread..
Then I reset my level..
Lesson learned.