Shrine of secrets bloodpoints

I have just had 2030 shards and decided I would get a perk to gain the bloodpoints from it out of the shrine of secrets. I clicked on the perk it took my shards but I didn't gain my bloodpoints. Is this a bug or something. Has anyone seen this or know of this happen

Comments

  • I don't think anyone would know as no one really uses this feature. Very possible though

  • I have just had 2030 shards and decided I would get a perk to gain the bloodpoints from it out of the shrine of secrets.

    You didn't unlocked that perk or I dont know..

  • Reboot the game, if the issue persists, contact the game support.

  • U already made a bad deal in the first place, doesn't matter anymore lol.

    Equip BBQ&C and play 3 optimal rounds.

  • Had this happen once due to a rollback bug after an infinite loading screen. I lost some progress including the BP that I purchased with shards.

    Support was happy enough to compensate the 150k BP I lost.