The Legion

The Legion he is going make Changes about it bad changes come to him. like the Developers making him slow down and his power did not use for him as more like Michael did not use his power. Some survivors said The Legion uses a wall hack but them never play The Friday the 13th the game before because of the Jason in that game his power same like the Legion but he uses different away, Like this Jason he can see somebody in the house or he can he moved fastest to pick up one of survivor but Legion different is only he finds a survivor hit them he can see any survivors around and see anybody hidden a the closet too. the move faster like I was playing with the Legion he was down a survivor then he used power to get me I was in a closet do you think what happened next. in Dead By Daylight i never have been One a survivor or killers kill me only I am ugly as The Friday the 13th the game, One of survivor who did get a gun then run up to me to shoot me only his thoughts I am ugly, The Dead By Daylight them say to me queen and lagged. anyway, I love the Dead By Daylight end game the developers come up from the end game.

Comments