Craziest survivor DC

The example I'm going to give wasn't a DC but they did kill themselves on the hook so it's basically the same.

I played a game as Doctor, on Thompson House, with Ruin in the corn and they had Mettle Of Man. Killer is op definitely lol

Oh yea I brought BPS as well.

So what is the craziest DC/Kill themselves moment everyone has had?

Comments

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    I have two. First I still cannot understand. I had problem the worse I game I ran as a killer ever. I was running the Clown. Got one hook, maybe a total of 5 hits. 3 of the 4 survivors already out the gate. Last survivor sitting at the game t-bagging me, then suddenly he DCs. Player never responded why he DCed.

    The second I had was playing jump scare Michael. Pulled first survivor right off the gen. Suddenly 3 survivors DC. Jump scare Michael was too intense for them so they refused to continue I was informed. So I let the last survivor get all 5 gens, both exit gates.

    Maybe he was on too late and his mum pulled the plug lol because there is no other earthly reason why they would DC.

    I've had 2 dc when they saw me on lerys with Michael. I didn't even bring the offering, someone else had but they thought I was doing that build.

  • @Billhilly said:

    Remember hitting obssesion with Make your choice. Even when he had old DS he just dc'd and then wrote on my profile something like "consider hanging yourself ######### as kid". And then i realized how braindead survivors can be

    Yea people take this game very seriously. Just laugh and troll them. I sent the lyrics to "I'm Sorry" to someone like this before lol

  • A surv saw Susie's butt when her skirt glitched out and then dc'd.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    Yesterday I was playing killer and got Grim Pantry. I'm not really in the mood to get looped by survivors so I just sort of let them do what they want. They do 4 gens by the I get one kill. Person dcs because their friend is dead leaving 2 guys. They've 3 gen'd themselves perfectly near the killer shack. They can't do the gens because I've gone into constant patrol. One wants me to chase them to a loop I know sucks for the Plague so I don't do it. He keeps trying to bait me and I don't go for it. His friend can't do a gen because every time he touches one I'm on him. After a while one of them dcs and the other insta hatches out of the game.

    Anytime my team has 3 gen'd themselves I'll just give up and let the killer kill me.

    Always the teams fault if we somehow 3 gen ourselves.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    I get a lot of Survivors who'll DC due to a loss in chase, especially a Pig or Michael, but I've had people who'd DC so I wouldn't get Barbecue and Chili stacks, jokes on them, they got no BP and lost their items and add ons, offering as well.

    If they die quick they don't want the killer to get any points. Some people just leave when they don't think they are good enough.

    I just don't understand some idiots on this game. This includes some killers who also DC.

1 2 ›