22nd level 50 bloodweb...
...and still no Spirit Fury for Clown. I should mention that I already have this perk on Freddy, Myers, Spirit, and Billy off the top of my head. Why exactly is this a good game mechanic? What positive impact does this have on the game? For the record, I'd be playing anyway...I'd just be using Spirit Fury on Clown in this case. Only difference is I'd be less agitated. I feel like this is such an obvious and easy QoL fix. You guys could use some good PR at this point. Ease the stupid-*** perk grind.
Comments
Same is happening for me but keep calm brother.
I just leveled my trapper for get blood warden (he was at level 40) So the perk didn't appear so I decied to prestige him..
I leveled him to level 45 and still not blood warden, and it sucks!
Yup. I made the mistake of unlocking every single teachable perk on both sides instead of just unlocking good actually usable perks and now it's hell to get any good perks in the bloodweb.
Agree, i would try not to unlock usseles perk anymore, so I can get better perks
This is why I'll never prestige my Hillbilly.
I grinded out every good perk on him, and I refuse after well over 160 blood webs to do it again.
I'm like 50 bloodwebs past p3 level 50 for trapper. I'm missing I think 3 perks (including the new ones which I got) and one of them is NOED. I know the struggle ๐
It took me an age to get Ruin on all my killers. I literally had ruin on all my killers bar doctor, spirit, wraith and clown. It took a while to get ruin on doctor and spirit. But then the wraith and clown the grind was unreal. I have finally managed to get ruin on all my killers now and 8 of which are the tier 3 ruin. 4 tier 2 and 2 tier 1. Have faith you will get there
i play since ps4 release quite often. for casuals the grind sure is exhausting. i only have all perks on 3 survivors and 4 killers. 22 level 50 bloodwebs is nothing imo
Got to P3 level 126 on Feng before I got WGLF 1; i got WGLF 2 on the next web!
Perseverance and you'll have lots of perks for memesake!
I did the same with my Trapper and Pig. I'll skip prestige on them. No point.
586 levels until I have all perks on all killers. Come on, go for it! Keep grinding!!!!