How to deal with nasty swf groups?
Question is up there.Another question that I have is,how to tell it is a swf group or not?
Question is up there.Another question that I have is,how to tell it is a swf group or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ussually quick saves and body blocks kinda tells it all to well.
I hate to be this guy, but you can't. A optimal killer will be good against solo survivors. A optimal SWF team will destroy a good killer with ease. The game was not made with SWF in mind. You just have to accept that Rank 5 and below will only have SWF, and that you need to be better in every aspect to win.
Evolve was a great exemple of what this game should be... until they did the exact same thing as this game and made the survivors/hunters broken.