Now this is pretty embarrassing...
So I've been playing this game for quite a long time and the Macmillan Estate map "Ironworks of Misery" has always been in.
How comes I always dammit miss that window vault when I'm looking behind myself at the killer? To clear off I don't always rely on infinites, but when there's nothing left around I can't do anything else, at most I could let the killer catch me and that's not ideal ("Or is it?" Vsauce wondered).
I mean that window was never moved or anything but I always mess it up even though I must've played that map a thousand times, can someone relate? please? ๐
Y'all might say "Just look forward and see where it is", but I wouldn't feel like a cool kid if I didn't blindly vault my good old window, that's a severe problem right there!

Comments
XD, just don't look at the killer. I used to look behind me, but my muscle memory on maps was amazingly good. I never missed it. Nowadays, I look forward sometimes.