Hook Bug!
Should the killers really be able to grab me from the other side of the hook when I'm rescuing someone?
If so...
LOL
Should the killers really be able to grab me from the other side of the hook when I'm rescuing someone?
If so...
LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I mean if they're close enough to be able to grab you in general you already ######### up. Not only are you screwing over your teammate, you yourself are losing points towards the benevolent emblem if you do so.
It's a pain, especially with campers and people who hover five feet away. They can grab you from the side, but if my hooked body is directly between them, what sense does that make?