While ranking up again...

I had a blast of a game as zero terror radius wallhack myers.


It was Glorious, i see why people use to intentionally tank rank now. Admittedly it took me sitting out like two and a half seasons, but hey its always fun to know you are popping that jumpscare myers cherry on the asylum.

Comments

  • Yeah those matches are definitely a lot more fun.

    The further away from rank 1 you are the less meta/tryhard you have to be.


    FulliconAddon_iridescentButton.png


  • Yea it was fun.


    I really don't think any of them had played vs it on leerys. I let 3 of them go. Kept downing them and letting them get each other up. Didn't go for the 3rd and final hook on each of them until they finally got the gens finished. Funtimes.

  • Also story time. On an adult entertainment website there is someone uploading dbd games. With delicious titles such as "Japanese schoolgirl takes four guys." Then loading up a 4k with the spirit video.