Is this bannable?
I had a meg that was contantly bm-ing me and working with the killer to kill me. I have a video but i don't wanna post it here yet cuz i don't wanna name shame. I have reported her, btw.
I had a meg that was contantly bm-ing me and working with the killer to kill me. I have a video but i don't wanna post it here yet cuz i don't wanna name shame. I have reported her, btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Adonisadon234
As @Sairek said, it's bannable. If you have the video proof, report them. The less of them in the game, the better.