Quick reminder to never bring good offerings in the trials
Not with the game's current state. The amount of crashes an infinite loadin screens make it too unreliable to run any offerings such as escape cakes or survivor pudding.
I've been on a loading screen for an hour hoping to God I didnt just waste a BPS but it looks like I did.
You'd think this would have been top priority on the developer list since this problem started to arise but nope. I should 100% have to make a 50/50 bet on whether or not I get to play a game I paid for.
That's how much it's been happening to me btw. It's a 50/50 chance.
Comments
Don't worry I have 30 ebony moris on the PTB ๐
Can't wait for this to be fixed
Sadly the infinite loading screen is a decidedly rare occurrence for me and not as much of a deterrent from using good offerings... unlike the RAMPANT DC'ER PROBLEM! Nothing pisses me off more than putting up a good offering or using good add-on's, and the moment a survivors is downed, or even gets spotted by the killer, they DC, and just screw it up for me and everyone else. because of this they typically trigger a domino effect of DC's that completely wastes all my good stuff. Until this crap gets under control, I'm not even using offerings, items or add-on's because the chances of them being wasted due to a toxic dc'ing turd in my games is way too high. I miss the old days of enjoying this game as it was intended... *sigh*