Endgame collapse (design)
Holy heck who ever did the animation for the entity grabbing and taking the survivors away Fantastic work!
This alone is the coolest thing that's been added to DBD in a loooooooong time!
Cant wait to see the Endgame in action.
Comments
Yeah I love the design,too.
I only hate 1 thing.
Why cant the Entity eat the Dwight in the locker?
It would be cool, if the locker eat the survivor and then it burp.
now i really want to see more interactions of the entity with the game...
i just wish there was an animation for the survivors in lockers... like the locker getting grabbed and squished by entity legs or sthg like that...
^^ on the locker thing I would love the entity forcing the doors open from the inside to see the survivor impaled by the claws.
@ShyN3ko If the entity literally bust out of the back of the locker and slammed the doors open, impaled the survivor and held them in front of the locker while sacrificing them would've looked sick.
Yeah it would rly cool.
@PolarBear
It looks really cool! I agree. ^^ Can't wait to see it in the game. @PolarBear Yeah, they kinda missed an opportunity. If only there was a locker death. xD
thats what i originally wanted the endgmae to be, kind of like how in silent hill when the nightmare world would come and go.
the whole map would basically start ripping apart/falling apart forcing survivors to die or get out