Good or bad idea? (Not endgame)
I am a rank 16 survivor/killer (yes, fear me) and have been going after adept achievements lately. 3 done so far.
I have all dlc except ash. I haven't played as half of the survivors. Should i really level them all to 10 for this?
I have 900k bp, have ruin, and just bought bbq from shrine. I have 4000 shards that I'm saving for nurse's calling & M&A.
I would only play killer for the daily challenges until next rank reset. At that point id go for the killer adepts at rank 18 (couldn't hurt my cause).
Whatdya think? Thx
Comments
Sure, the first few levels are so easy to complete.
I like to fill up my Daily Ritual queue completely, so i can do 4 at once.
Just the BP gained from those is enough to go WAY past level 10 on 1 character.
Go for it. 10 levels for your characters won't waste all your bp