I'm having a problem with this, HELP.

So I made a really long discussion and I can't see it in my drafts anywhere. It took me a few days to write it and I REALLY don't want to have to write it again. I posted it, then decided to edit a part, and it said "Your discussion will appear once it is approved." Is it actually going to appear again? Or am I going to have to write it all over again?

Permission Problem

You need the Vanilla.Discussions.Edit permission to do that.

Did it get deleted?

Comments

  • Heyo. The forums have a spam filter built in to prevent bots and such. It also checks when you edit a post so someone can't get around the filter by creating a legitimate post and then later editing it to be spam. Sometimes it'll also catch a legitimate post, sadly. When that happens, the post gets sent off to the mods and needs to be approved before it appears.

    I went ahead and approved it, it should be back now.

  • @Peanits said:

    Heyo. The forums have a spam filter built in to prevent bots and such. It also checks when you edit a post so someone can't get around the filter by creating a legitimate post and then later editing it to be spam. Sometimes it'll also catch a legitimate post, sadly. When that happens, the post gets sent off to the mods and needs to be approved before it appears.

    I went ahead and approved it, it should be back now.

    Thank you so much :)

  • @Peanits said:

    Heyo. The forums have a spam filter built in to prevent bots and such. It also checks when you edit a post so someone can't get around the filter by creating a legitimate post and then later editing it to be spam. Sometimes it'll also catch a legitimate post, sadly. When that happens, the post gets sent off to the mods and needs to be approved before it appears.

    I went ahead and approved it, it should be back now.

    I've updated it and I'm trying to post it again, could you approve it please? :)