My Legion Rework

I’ll keep this short. I think the Legion changes were over done, and here’s what I think should have been done.

Buff

  • 4.6m/s (115%)

Nerfs

  • Can’t see Blood Trails in Frenzy
  • Missing an attack will end Frenzy
  • Frenzy Bonus Speed is reduced (on par with current speed boost)

Legion is now a standard movement speed killer. Following Blood Trails to work around the chase isn’t possible anymore. And the unavoidable unrelenting barrage would be gone.

He would get a common requested buff, while also removing two frustrating aspects of his power. All without any changes to add-ons or Deep Wound (and by extension Borrowed Time).

Comments

  • More relevant now with the additional nerfs to his vault and so on.

    I feel these changes would address some of the problems people have with Legion. It may not balance him entirely, but I feel it would make a better starting point then gutting him.

  • Y'know moonwalking happens outside of Frenzy right?