nice support team
i have a ugly bug and nothing say me what happens with my problem really really nice support team
i have a ugly bug and nothing say me what happens with my problem really really nice support team
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"I'm still waiting for the apology" Excuse me? This is rude ah
you do not understand bad I use a translator what I wanted was to apologize myself for the insistence
wow.
This is why I feel so bad for people in customer relations.
Ah ok. Sorry but this one was so weird.
They work in customer support. They aren't going to look into your account and fix a coding bug immediately. They'll turn the ticket over to QA who will later investigate. It's a process to fix issues. Not instant.