Fade away..
In this game the gen rush is insane!
In this game the gen rush is insane!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@punisher89_x
Yeah. And in games where I suffer the ol' genrush, I say to hell with it and let them have at it. No chases, no hits, nothing. I just walk around a dead area and allow them to do the generators, and then they can leave. I won't even follow them to the exit gates.
Under the current system, they're likely to de-pip. And I'm glad to let them do so. I don't care about my rank, and don't care in the least if I pip. Hope those survivors feel the same, and they'll also miss out on bloodpoints for chases, heals, and unhooks.
Then, on to my next match. Maybe that one won't be a genrush, and I'll happily engage the survivors.
It's even easier when I play Freddy and they want to genrush. They can't even hunt me down and attempt to force a chase or anything, because I just don't pull them into the dream.