Its nice when the devs dont have "pants" to take their own decisions.

As simple as that. Here I do not come to say what is obvious about the survivors who only know how to cry and ask for changes that only favor them and the rest that is screwed, if not the real responsible that this game has become the garbage that is to this day, are the developers who do not have their own criterion on how to make their own videogame, and just fall in the mediocrity of letting a handful of children who do not know more than playing fornite, tell them how to create their game. And that is very pathetic from any point of view. Most likely this game will go to ruin before the dedicated servers arrive, because despite having a base of bad players who only know how to complain and demand idiotic changes, the same developers can not repair serious failures that do not allow the matchs are developed correctly and in many cases even that are not carried out at all. I'll keep playing until I get the next patch, because unfortunately I've invested money and I do not feel comfortable thinking about leaving it there.

It is what it is, and im not interest in see any replie or coment from baby noobs, coof survivors, or salty ones. Keep demanding any (bad word) you want or ask for remove even characters or whatever you, little ones, want out of this game. Im sure the devs give you all your desires. Have a nice day.

Comments