What if Legion’s mixtapes were part of the kit and changed his abilities?
Oh it’d be so cool if the mixtapes were part of his kit and he could change them during the match frequently and freely at will. He could change the tapes in the cassette and everything, it’ll have a nice little animation to warn survivors that he is changing abilities.
- Frank’s mixtape would grant feral frenzy. No extra benefits,
- Susie’s could increase vault, pickup, and drop speeds, and allow legion to vault pallets without frenzy but at a slower speed, and lose the ability to break pallets.
- Julie’s mixtape could greatly increase the speed of breaking pallets, damaging gens, and lunge speed, while decreasing the max lunge length.
- Joe’s mixtape could decrease missed and successful attack cool downs, and hasten gen regression at the cost of slower gen damage and pallet breaking speed.
If you want to main legion, you’re gunna have to be smart and for the first time adapt to your situation using a provided kit.
Comments
Be sure to bump this if you think it’s fair. And thank you I’m glad my first feedback was positive! I think I’d like this as well.
@Nickenzie you have a lot more influence than I do. What do you think of this?