Which survivor should I level, have some teachable.

So I’m about to level a third survivor, with the intent and hope to learn the “good,” perks as I level. I already have Meg and Claudette so there perks may show also I have DS.

i think I’m going for David for dead hard or Ash for MoM any thoughts?

Comments

  • Nea is a good one. Streetwise isn't that great but balanced landing is a LIFE saver so many times. Plus urban evasion isn't to bad.

  • David for two reasons:

    -DH is hands-down the BEST exhaustion perk (an argument can be made for balanced, but it's a dead perk slot on 25% of maps)

    -WGLF is the ONLY way for survivors to cut down the bloodpoint grind.

  • Nea has great perks for chases and hiding. Her Streetwise perk is kind of "eh" but that's just the way it is.

  • Go for David.

    Dead hard, probably the best exhaustion perk.

    WGLF cuts down the grind so much, especially for new players.

    No mither is a joke.


    Ash for MoM. But it's kind of situational, depends which killer you get and it might be hard baiting m1 hits as a new player.

    Jake for Iron Will, it good and very underrated.


    Also BBQ is currently in the shrine, I'd recommend you grab it to help you cut down the grind.

  • Oops I already have WGLF and iron will from prior shrines. Sounds like majority is leanin dead hard.

  • @drunky26 said:

    Go for David.

    Dead hard, probably the best exhaustion perk.

    WGLF cuts down the grind so much, especially for new players.

    No mither is a joke.

    Ash for MoM. But it's kind of situational, depends which killer you get and it might be hard baiting m1 hits as a new player.

    Jake for Iron Will, it good and very underrated.

    Also BBQ is currently in the shrine, I'd recommend you grab it to help you cut down the grind.


    I'd honestly wait for MoM to come up in the shrine--Ash's other perks are not very good.