Any info on Freddy? Will new Freddy be on the ptb?

All I see is Legion Legion Legion. What about Freddy? We want to know more about the Freddy Rework!

Comments

  • We'll get more info "next month". As per the dev post.

  • Don't worry fellow Freddy main, I'm just as anxious for this as you.

  • I honestly wonder how they might make or break Freddy. We at the LoL clan are curious about the fate of the first 'worst' killer.

    Legion Pin.png


  • I don't think so.

    They said they were going to share information about freddy next month which is May. We will get another chapter in June meaning that Freddy will most probably come with the new chapter.

    Or maybe the surprise they mentioned will be the Freddy news who knows.

  • Well I’m kind of dying as a Freddy main. Inquiring minds need to know!

  • Don't bother. He will be propably nerfed like the Legion.