BBQ console glitch ?

I been noticing that on Xbox , my BBQ perk bottom right doesn’t go past “2” when I hook more than two people . It’s tier 1 but two killers I have it with both don’t go past 2 . I hope this is just a visual bug and counts the points . Anyone else have this ? Tier 3 perk works as planned just tier 1 so far don’t

Comments

  • They nerfed it so tier 1 is only able to get 2 tokens. Tier 2 is only able to get 3 tokens and tier 3 is able to get all 4 tokens. But the aura reading is not the same as the tier 3 range for all tiers

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    They nerfed it so tier 1 is only able to get 2 tokens. Tier 2 is only able to get 3 tokens and tier 3 is able to get all 4 tokens. But the aura reading is not the same as the tier 3 range for all tiers

    Is the aura reading better in lower tiers ?

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    They nerfed it so tier 1 is only able to get 2 tokens. Tier 2 is only able to get 3 tokens and tier 3 is able to get all 4 tokens. But the aura reading is not the same as the tier 3 range for all tiers

    I thought they buffed it awhile back not nerf it

  • It was updated so that aura reading is the same for all tiers but you can only get a max of 2/3/4 tokens for each tier respectively.